As you can see in the screenshot I am using the following settings and I
cannot click the 'add' button.

** Attachment added: "Screenshot2.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/2001890/+attachment/5639245/+files/Screenshot2.png

** Description changed:

  Hi everyone,

- After upgrading my laptop to ubuntu 22.10 I cannot add an openvpn in the
- network settings.
+ This issue is related to network-manager with an openvpn connection on
+ Ubuntu 22.10.
+
+ I am using a openvpn connection with as connection type "Password with
+ Certificate (TLS)".
+
+ After upgrading my laptop from ubuntu 22.04 to ubuntu 22.10, I am no longer
able to save the TLS certificate password
+ for my user only.
+ If I select the "for my user only" option, I cannot save the profile (i.e.
button is disabled).
+
+ The only option I currently have is to never save the password, which
+ does work.
+
+ This issue only popped up after the upgrade to 22.10. Not touching the VPN
connection makes network-manager ask for
+ the password.

  Have a look at the screenshot below for further information.

+ Any help would be appreciated.
+
  Thank you in advance!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Network Manager cannot using the 'add' button for openvpn

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  Hi everyone,