Hi Tobias, thanks for your interest in this bug!

While I did not do a code review of the patch itself, I have some general
feedback on the diff and the bug report itself that I hope you find helpful:
 - The version should be 1.6.2-0ubuntu1.1 instead of 1.6.2-0ubuntu2, following
Stable Release Update guidelines. Generally speaking, 1.6.2-0ubuntu2 would only
be appropriate for the development release.
 - As a sponsor, I prefer DEP-3 headers[1] over Git patch headers, so the patch
stays machine-readable (and so bug references such as this one and the Debian
bug can be inserted).
 - The bug report description should be more thorough; does Xorg hard-crash, or
is there a workaround? Could you provide specific instructions to reproduce the
failure, please? Same with verification steps.

For now, I'm unsubscribing the sponsors team. Please resubscribe the
team once most (or all) of these points have been addressed.

Thank you!

[1] https://dep-team.pages.debian.net/deps/dep3/

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libunwind in Ubuntu.

  libunwind 1.6.2-0 assumes 4k page sizes and crashes on systems with
  bigger page sizes

Status in libunwind package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in libunwind source package in Kinetic:

  [ Impact ]

   * On kernels with page size > 4K xorg (and presumably other applications
     relying on libunwind) crashes on startup. This affects anyone
     running the official arm64 generic-64k kernel or custom non 4k kernels
     (as used by e.g. apple silicon).

  [ Test Plan ]

   * Make sure Xorg works on a variety of different archs and kernels with
     different page sizes.

  [ Where problems could occur ]

   * We will have to make sure the fixed version still works with 4k
     kernels. The patch is already widely in use so the risk seems low if
     we test properly.

  [ Other Info ]

   * The lunar version ships the bug fix synced from debian

   * Debian bug: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1026217

   * Upstream fix:

https://github.com/libunwind/libunwind/commit/e85b65cec757ef589f28957d0c6c21c498a03bdf