This bug was fixed in the package modemmanager - 1.20.4-1ubuntu1

---------------
modemmanager (1.20.4-1ubuntu1) lunar; urgency=medium

  * Merge from Debian unstable.  The remaining difference is the change
    for building without libqrtr, since it is currently not in main (see
    the 1.20.0-1ubuntu1 entry below) (LP: #2006625)

modemmanager (1.20.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.20.4
  * d/control: bump Standards-Version, no change required

modemmanager (1.20.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * d/watch: only watch for stable releases.
    ModemManager has a x.y.z version numbering scheme where y is even for
    stable releases and odd for development ones. Stable release candidates
    have x.y-rcz version numbers with y being an even number. This change
    ensures we only watch for stable releases, including RCs.
  * New upstream version 1.20.2
  * d/patches: drop upstreamed patch

modemmanager (1.20.0-1ubuntu1) lunar; urgency=medium

  * Build without libqrtr for now, the MIR is blocked since we don't have
    hardware available to do the required testing of the feature,
    include some workarounds to fix the build

 -- Amin Bandali <band...@canonical.com>  Wed, 08 Feb 2023 10:50:32
-0500

** Changed in: modemmanager (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to modemmanager in Ubuntu.

  Merge modemmanager 1.20.4-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

Status in modemmanager package in Ubuntu:

  Please merge modemmanager 1.20.4-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

  Changelog entries since current lunar version 1.20.0-1ubuntu1:

  modemmanager (1.20.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium

    * New upstream version 1.20.4
    * d/control: bump Standards-Version, no change required

   -- Arnaud Ferraris <aferra...@debian.org>  Tue, 03 Jan 2023 13:34:49
  +0100

  modemmanager (1.20.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium

    * d/watch: only watch for stable releases.
      ModemManager has a x.y.z version numbering scheme where y is even for
      stable releases and odd for development ones. Stable release candidates
      have x.y-rcz version numbers with y being an even number. This change
      ensures we only watch for stable releases, including RCs.
    * New upstream version 1.20.2
    * d/patches: drop upstreamed patch

   -- Arnaud Ferraris <aferra...@debian.org>  Mon, 19 Dec 2022 13:59:08
  +0100

  Remaining differences with modemmanager from Debian unstable: