[Expired for systemd (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

  Trying to install libudev-dev uninstalls important system stuff

Status in repos:
  Invalid
Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Ubuntu version: I am using Linux Mint but apt-policy says the package is in
the Ubuntu repos. The version of Mint I am using is Mint 21, which is based on
Ubuntu 22.04.
  Package version: 249.11-0ubuntu3.6
  Expected: libudev-dev installs without removing anything important.
  Actual: apt tries to remove important system packages like xorg and
network-manager. The first time I encountered this issue I was using -y with
apt, so it removed the important stuff and I had to reinstall my Mint. My files
are safe but my Christmas was ruined.
  P.S. please fix this ASAP as I need that package to use one of my Christmas
gifts