Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Unfortunately, we cannot work on this bug because your
description didn't include enough information. You may find it helpful
to read "How to report bugs effectively"
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html. We'd be grateful
if you would then provide a more complete description of the problem.

We have instructions on debugging some types of problems at
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProcedures.

At a minimum, we need:

1. The specific steps or actions you took that caused you to encounter the
problem.
2. The behavior you expected.
3. The behavior you actually encountered (in as much detail as possible).

Please note that bug reports should refer to just one issue as
references to multiple problems will cause confusion as different
packages and developers might be involved. Therefore, this bug report
report should just be about your printing issue. I'm changing the bug
description to reflect that.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/FindRightPackage#Printing suggest that the
errant package might be 'cups' so I'm moving this bug report so that
those that can help with printing problems are made aware of this
report.

Please execute the following command only once, as it will automatically
gather debugging information, in a terminal:

  apport-collect 2022909

as you haven't told us which of the several supported releases of Ubuntu
you are using.

Please then change the status of this bug report back to 'New'.

Please note that "recent:///1506de527eb9a8aad255c0d3647d9d8a" refers to
a file on your PC. It has not been uploaded to the bug report.

Thank you!

** Summary changed:

- report a bug
+ printing problem

** Changed in: ubuntu

** Package changed: ubuntu => cups (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  printing problem

Status in cups package in Ubuntu:

  Good morning.
  I still have a problem with my  printer machine,I.In fact I tried many
options possible to  my simple knowledge an d it was in vain ,and in the end I
received an input saying that they can not resolve my problem and I have to
report it as a bug,so they ask me to save the file they give me in order to
send in case I report the bug,and here I will attach the file so you can see
for yourselves.Other thing I noticed is after this problem when I turn the
power off on my laptop it takes much time than normally to shut down,Before it
was on the click.Thank you for the help.greetings
  recent:///1506de527eb9a8aad255c0d3647d9d8a