** Summary changed:

- System program problem
+ kde frontend crashed

** Information type changed from Private to Public

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  kde frontend crashed

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  I had a window pop up reporting a system program problem.

  I have stability issues, although I don't know if it has to do with
  this bug.

  lsb_release -rd
  No LSB modules are available.
  Release:        23.10
  apt-cache policy pkgname
  N: Unable to locate package pkgname (N/A)

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 23.10
  Package: software-properties-qt 0.99.37
  CurrentDesktop: LXQt