Looking at the test history for systemd
(https://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/packages/systemd), tests-in-lxd is
passing on all arches for 252.5-2ubuntu3.1 (Lunar), and for
249.11-0ubuntu3.10 (Jammy).

** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-jammy
verification-needed-lunar
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-jammy verification-done-lunar

  Autopkgtest failure for tests-in-lxd

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in systemd source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed
Status in systemd source package in Kinetic:
  Won't Fix
Status in systemd source package in Lunar:
  Fix Committed
Status in systemd source package in Mantic:

  [Impact]
  systemd autopkgtests are failing in stable releases due to a change in LXD.
We want the tests to be in good shape so that we can properly catch regressions
etc. during SRUs.

  [Test Plan]

  The tests-in-lxd test should pass.

  [Where problems could occur]

  The patch adds a flag to lxc invocation in the debian/tests/tests-in-
  lxd script, so any problems would be contained to that test.

  [Original Description]

  Autopackagetests on multiple Jammy kernels show the same failure on
  the test-in-lxd test

  Error: Aliases already exists: autopkgtest/ubuntu/jammy/amd64
  autopkgtest [16:33:58]: test tests-in-lxd: -----------------------]
  autopkgtest [16:33:58]: test tests-in-lxd:  - - - - - - - - - - results - - -
  tests-in-lxd         FAIL non-zero exit status 1

  Where the error seems to be triggered by debian/tests/tests-in-lxd

  lxc publish systemd-lxc --alias $IMAGE

  To be determined if this a problem in the autopkgtest infrastructure
  or test bug.