I have installed successfully the standard Ubuntu 23.04 (on a 500 GB external
USB drive). Immediately after the installation, I have also installed with apt
the "ubuntustudio-installer" package.

In the dialog provided by the ubuntustudio-installer, I have selected
the following metapackages:

- linux-lowlatency
- ubuntustudio-lowlatency-settings
- ubuntustudio-performance-tweaks
- ubuntustudio-audio
- ubuntu-pulseaudio-config

and pressed "Modify installed Package Selection"

After a while a "qaptbatch" dialog has appeared with title

"Commit Error"

and message

"An error occurred while applying changes"

So the installation has failed. Then I have tried to manually install
each metapackage in the list above with apt and every package was
installed successfully.

** Affects: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

ubuntustudio-installer: error occurred while applying changes
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2033440
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch
seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.