I tested this again today with an Ubuntu desktop legacy image dated
20230918 and encountered the same bug where the screenreader works with
ubiquity if you do not choose "Try Ubuntu" and launch the installer
again.

If this isn't going to be fixed or isn't fixable then I suggest we close
this out as "Won't Fix" and release the issue.

** Tags added: rls-mm-incoming

** Also affects: orca (Ubuntu Mantic)

** Also affects: ubiquity (Ubuntu Mantic)

** Also affects: at-spi2-core (Ubuntu Mantic)

** Summary changed:

- screen reader does not read ubiquity window
+ screen reader does not read ubiquity window after it is launched in "Try
Ubuntu" session

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to at-spi2-core in Ubuntu.

  screen reader does not read ubiquity window after it is launched in
  "Try Ubuntu" session

Status in at-spi2-core package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in orca package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in ubiquity package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in at-spi2-core source package in Jammy:
  Incomplete
Status in orca source package in Jammy:
  Incomplete
Status in ubiquity source package in Jammy:
  Confirmed
Status in at-spi2-core source package in Mantic:
  Incomplete
Status in orca source package in Mantic:
  Incomplete
Status in ubiquity source package in Mantic:

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Run Ubuntu MATE 21.04 installation media
  2. Try to follow http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/testcases/1309/info
testcase by pressing <Alt>+<Super>+<S> to activate screenreader with shown
Ubiquity window, press <Tab> to select some button

  Expected result:
  * screen reader reads ubiquity window

  Actual result:
  * screen reader does not read ubiquity window

  Note: screen reader actually works, it reads other windows - for
  example the terminal opened by <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<T>.

  Package: ubiquity 21.04.14
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu61
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CasperVersion: 1.461