** Tags removed: foundations-todo

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  Do not consider two versions with differing SHA256 to be the same

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in apt source package in Jammy:
  Fix Released
Status in apt source package in Lunar:
  Fix Released
Status in apt source package in Mantic:

  [Impact]
  APT sometimes deduplicates two debs into the same version object even if they
have different SHA256 field values, causing download to fail later if one the
sources also defines SHA512 (or MD5 or SHA1).

  This is a problem for example, if you rebuild in a PPA because PPAs do
  not have SHA512 enabled but the priamary archive does.

  Repositories are not required to have SHA256, so this does nothing if
  we do not have SHA256 for both .deb.

  [Test plan]
  An automated test is included in apt's extensive autopkgtest regression test
suite. Successful pass of autopkgtest is the goal.

  [Where problems could occur]
  In terms of regressions it seems unlikely, because we compare the SHA256 only
if we previously would have considered them the same version to reject them if
they differ.

  But of course there could be the usual unsafe memory bugs.

  In a future this will bite us when we migrated to SHA3 and want to
  drop SHA256, just like we cannot seem to drop MD5 now.