[Expired for mesa (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  Vulkan funcionality broken when mesa is compiled with LLVM 8 in some
  programs

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Ubuntu version: 18.04.2 LTS

  Mesa version: 19.0.2
  Mesa-vulkan-driver version: 19.0.2, POLARIS10, DRM 3.27.0, 5.0.0-20-generic,
LLVM 8.0.0)
  Video card: AMD RX 580 8GB,

  There is an issue when the Vulkan mesa RADV drivers are compiled with
  LLVM 8, due to an LLVM 8 bug, resulting in no visual output in some
  programs using the RADV Vulkan backend

  Upgrading to a mesa build compiled with LLVM 9, or reverting back to
  the bionic version from bionic-updates (which uses LLVM 6) fixes the
  problem.

  Using the AMDVLK vulkan driver workarounds the problem too.

  The program I have personally tested is RPCS3

  I could put additional info about the LLVM bug but at this moment I do
  not have the upstream reference