** Changed in: vim (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to vim in Ubuntu.

  Unity can't handle two GVIM's at the same time

Status in vim package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: vim

  When I open two gvim's at the same time (from the command prompt),
  only one of them has a global menu, the other does not.

  This is not a duplicate of:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/vim/+bug/781180
  As I see no warnings. Just the first menu works, and the second GVIM has no
menu.
  Which also means copy & paste between gvims using menu shortcuts is broken :(
  SInce only one instance has a menu...
  Alt+E 'C' is probably one of the most common things I do with two gvims
open...

  Take care,
    -stu