Yes it is known that Electron based apps are broken by this, it is
unfortunate but there is no getting around it if we are going to tighten
security around unprivileged user namespaces.

As for apps that we don't specifically support (Electron or otherwise),
we are still adding profiles for as many of them as we can, so please
report them.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  AppArmor user namespace creation restrictions cause many applications
  to crash with SIGTRAP

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in digikam package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in epiphany-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in falkon package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in qutebrowser package in Ubuntu:

  Hi, I run Ubuntu development branch 24.04 and I have a problem with
  Epiphany browser 45.1-1 (Gnome Web): program doesn't launch, and I get
  this error

  $ epiphany
  bwrap: Creating new namespace failed: Permission denied

  ** (epiphany:12085): ERROR **: 14:44:35.023: Failed to fully launch
dbus-proxy: Le processus fils s’est terminé avec le code 1
  Trappe pour point d'arrêt et de trace (core dumped)

  $ epiphany
  bwrap: Creating new namespace failed: Permission denied

  ** (epiphany:30878): ERROR **: 22:22:26.926: Failed to fully launch
dbus-proxy: Le processus fils s’est terminé avec le code 1
  Trappe pour point d'arrêt et de trace (core dumped)

  Thanks for your help!