If by "yes" in comment #1 you mean the same issue occurs with wired,
then it sounds like there are two separate bugs. Because in comment #2
it sounds like PulseAudio's Bluetooth support was the original problem.
And I know other people have reported the same. It's unfortunate that
Ubuntu 22.04 was still using PulseAudio at the time of its release, but
I think that's because PipeWire wasn't mature in early 2022.

** Package changed: ubuntu => pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: a2dp

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  22.04.4 Sounds is cracking and most of the time audio and video is not
  matching

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  22.04.4 Sounds is cracking and most of the time audio and video is not
matching. My hardware is 11th Gen Acer i3 with 12GB RAM, 265GB nvme, 1TB HDD.
  yet having trouble with sounds and especially with Bluetooth HeadPhones and
Mic.

  Package: gnome-shell 42.9-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.5.0-25.25~22.04.1-generic 6.5.13
  Uname: Linux 6.5.0-25-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Mar 13 13:17:26 2024
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  GsettingsChanges:

  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20230223)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 42.9-0ubuntu5
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell