** Changed in: conntrack-tools (Debian)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to kmod in Ubuntu.

  conntrack-tools: FTBFS: configure: error: Package requirements
  (libtirpc) were not met

Status in conntrack-tools package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in kmod package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in conntrack-tools package in Debian:

  Imported from Debian bug http://bugs.debian.org/1066476:

  Source: conntrack-tools
  Version: 1:1.4.8-1
  Severity: serious
  Justification: FTBFS
  Tags: trixie sid ftbfs
  User: lu...@debian.org
  Usertags: ftbfs-20240313 ftbfs-trixie

  Hi,

  During a rebuild of all packages in sid, your package failed to build
  on amd64.

  Relevant part (hopefully):
  > checking for byacc... no
  > checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
  > checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
  > checking for rpc/rpc_msg.h... no
  > checking for libtirpc... no
  > configure: error: Package requirements (libtirpc) were not met
  >
  > Package 'libtirpc', required by 'virtual:world', not found
  >
  > Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
  > installed software in a non-standard prefix.
  >
  > Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBTIRPC_CFLAGS
  > and LIBTIRPC_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
  > See the pkg-config man page for more details.
  >     tail -v -n \+0 config.log

  The full build log is available from:
  http://qa-logs.debian.net/2024/03/13/conntrack-tools_1.4.8-1_unstable.log

  All bugs filed during this archive rebuild are listed at:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=ftbfs-20240313;users=lu...@debian.org
  or:

https://udd.debian.org/bugs/?release=na&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&flastmodval=7&fusertag=only&fusertagtag=ftbfs-20240313&fusertaguser=lu...@debian.org&allbugs=1&cseverity=1&ctags=1&caffected=1#results

  A list of current common problems and possible solutions is available at
  http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/FTBFS . You're welcome to contribute!

  If you reassign this bug to another package, please mark it as 'affects'-ing
  this package. See https://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control#affects

  If you fail to reproduce this, please provide a build log and diff it with
mine
  so that we can identify if something relevant changed in the meantime.