  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Thu Sep 20 19:44:38 2012
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/lscpu
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Alpha amd64 (20120917)
  ProcCmdline: lscpu
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   SHELL=/bin/bash
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
  Signal: 8
  SourcePackage: util-linux
  StacktraceTop:
   ?? ()
   __libc_start_main () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
   ?? ()
   ?? ()
   ?? ()
  Title: lscpu crashed with SIGFPE in __libc_start_main()
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo