Public bug reported:

ubuntu24.04

openssh-server=9.6p1-3ubuntu13.4

When debug sshd-socket-generator, I found there is no corresponding
dbd-sym.ddeb in ddebs.ubuntu.com,
and I try debuginfod, it shows as below:

```bash
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator...
Downloading separate debug info for
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator
warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator
Downloading separate debug info for
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator
(No debugging symbols found in
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator)
(gdb)
```

I noticed that packages in security suites do not have dbg-sym, as shown
in http://ddebs.ubuntu.com/dists/ .

It's really necessary to add dbg-sym to ddebs for package in security
suites.

Manually download dbg-sym from launchpad is OK bug complicated.

** Affects: openssh (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  ubuntu24.04

  openssh-server=9.6p1-3ubuntu13.4

- While debug sshd-socket-generator, I found there is no corresponding
dbd-sym.ddeb in ddebs.ubuntu.com,
+ When debug sshd-socket-generator, I found there is no corresponding
dbd-sym.ddeb in ddebs.ubuntu.com,
  and I try debuginfod, it shows as below:

  ```bash
  Reading symbols from
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator...
- Downloading separate debug info for
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator

+ Downloading separate debug info for
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator
  warning: could not find '.gnu_debugaltlink' file for
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator
  Downloading separate debug info for
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator
- (No debugging symbols found in
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator)

- (gdb)
+ (No debugging symbols found in
/usr/lib/systemd/system-generators/sshd-socket-generator)
+ (gdb)
  ```

- I noticed that packages in security suites do not have dbg-sym, as it in
- http://ddebs.ubuntu.com/dists/ .
+ I noticed that packages in security suites do not have dbg-sym, as shown
+ in http://ddebs.ubuntu.com/dists/ .

  It's really necessary to add dbg-sym to ddebs for package in security
  suites.

  Manually download dbg-sym from launchpad is OK bug complicated.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssh in Ubuntu.

  No dbg-sym in ddebs.ubuntu.com and debuginfod

Status in openssh package in Ubuntu: