Works for me, I just wanted to make this bug since I've seen some
complaints (see the discourse link) to help raise awareness.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssh in Ubuntu.

  Add comments to default config to explain Ubuntu deltas

Status in openssh package in Ubuntu:

  Hello, reading https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/sshd-now-uses-socket-
  based-activation-ubuntu-22-10-and-later/30189/44 a great point is made
  here.

  Can we put some comments in the default config explaining the deltas
  we make? This would be the most visible place for end-users.