** Changed in: apport

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  all reports with LaunchpadPrivate in them are tagged need-$arch-
  retrace

Status in Apport:
  Fix Released
Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I was recently reviewing the crash reports which the Launchpad
  retracers handle and was surprised to see a bunch of ubuntu-advantage-
  tools reports that retracing was tried for even though they had a
  ProblemType of Bug. Looking at the ubuntu-advantage-tools apport
  package hook we can see that all the LaunchpadPrivate is set to 1,
  then looking at `apport/crashdb_impl/launchpad.py` there is:

  1083         if "DistroRelease" in report:
  1084             if a and (
  1085                 "VmCore" in report
  1086                 or "CoreDump" in report
  1087                 or "LaunchpadPrivate" in report
  1088             ):
  1089                 hdr["Private"] = "yes"
  1090                 hdr["Subscribers"] = report.get(
  1091                     "LaunchpadSubscribe",
  1092                     self.options.get("initial_subscriber", "apport"),
  1093                 )
  1094                 hdr["Tags"] += f" need-{a}-retrace"

  Adding need-$arch-retrace is incorrect if the ProblemType is Bug.

  Here are some example bugs:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-advantage-tools/+bug/2067076
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-advantage-tools/+bug/2066231