** Merge proposal linked:

https://code.launchpad.net/~juliank/software-properties/+git/software-properties/+merge/471412

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  [FFe/SRU] add-apt-repository --refresh-keys

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  [Impact]
  We want to provide an easy tool to allow users to refresh signing keys. This
feature works for deb822 sources, classic sources are TBD.

  [Test plan]

  We have multiple test cases:

  1. Add a weak PPA, ensure its key is refreshed.
  2. Add a weak private PPA and ensure that it does not fail the process, then
retry with --login
  3. Add a second private PPA and ensure that we only see a single login
request with --login

  [Where problems could occur]
  The new feature could not work in all cases.

  The launchpad login caching could possibly cause some problems, there
  may be bugs there, but our test plan checks for both non-login and
  login cases.