Thank you for making this bug report YunQiang!

I unfortunately do not have a risc-v system to test this out on.

Was this ssh working before and it was a recent regression? Does the
connection fail immediately or does it time out?

I see we have a version of openssh in the -proposed pocket
`1:9.6p1-3ubuntu13.5`, for picking up new build flags for ppc64/s390x.
I'm curious if that update might also help for risc-v if you are willing
to test out the proposed package. to see if you are still affected with
the new package.

** Changed in: openssh (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssh in Ubuntu.

  riscv server: fail to login if compress is enabled by client

Status in openssh package in Ubuntu:

  I have a RISC-V box, which has Noble installed, and the version of
  openssl-server is 1:9.6p1-3ubuntu13.4.

  If I have `Compression yes` in my ~/.ssh/config, I will fail to login my
riscv box:
    Connection closed by xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

  I also have an ARM64 box, which has the same system/openssh-server installed,
while I can login with
  the same ssh-client and config.

  I tried several ssh-client, include Openssh 9.7p1 on Debian Sid,
  Openssh 9.6p1 on macOS 14.5/M1.