I can confirm the issue:

    BIOS Model name:      AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS w/ Radeon 780M Graphics
Unknown CPU @ 3.8GHz

It looks very minor however. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't look
like it would be worth SRU'ing it, and considering we're past feature-
freeze for oracular, I'm not sure it would make it to oracular either.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to util-linux in Ubuntu.

  lscpu: Skip aarch64 decode path for rest of the architectures

Status in util-linux package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in util-linux source package in Noble:
  New
Status in util-linux source package in Oracular:

  lscpu behaves differently when run sudo vs non-sudo on AMD
  architectures.

  On sudo runs, it adds a BIOS model name and BIOS CPU family which it
  does not add for the latter. However since this parsing from the DMI is
  primarily catered to aarch64, for AMD platform the BIOS model name is
  printed out as follows "AMD XXX Processor *Unknown* CPU @ X.XGHz" due
  to the part number is not populated on the platform.

  The issue boils down to an unconditional call to arm_decode() which
  attempts to read the DMI path and populate the processor information
  such as processor version and part number which is set to Unknown on AMD
  CPUs.

  81d6de9 (lscpu: remove the old code) changed the DMI path from
  /sys/firmware/dmi/entries/4-0/raw (non-existent) to
  /sys/firmware/dmi/tables/dmi (existent) which has brought this latent
  issue to light as DMI was starting to be parsed incorrectly.

  Therefore, do not perform aarch64 parsing for other architectures.

  https://github.com/util-linux/util-
  linux/commit/50a3efab6d126b28fcdcc28f1a0cd5cd596ae357