I'm closing this bug since gst-plugins-base1.0 now builds with the
version of mesa in oracular-proposed

** Changed in: gst-plugins-base1.0 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gst-plugins-base1.0 in

  mesa 24.2 broke gst-plugins-base1.0 build tests

Status in gst-plugins-base1.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in mesa package in Debian:

  gst-plugins-base1.0 fails to build on amd64 (the only architecture
  where build test failures are currently not ignored)

  https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gst-plugins-base1.0/1.24.7-1

  The build completes successfully in a PPA where oracular-proposed is
  not enabled. I believe this failure is because of mesa 24.0.2 which is
  currently in oracular-proposed.