** Branch linked: lp:~renatofilho/address-book-app/fix-1419854

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-app in

  contact export does not work correctly when multiple contacts selected

Status in Address Book App:
  In Progress
Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  In Progress
Status in address-book-app package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in address-book-service package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in address-book-app package in Ubuntu RTM:

  In Telegram application, when trying to import a big list of contacts
  from Contacts application using the ContentHub there is a weird
  behaviour:

  The generated file in path:
  ~/.cache/com.ubuntu.telegram/HubIncoming/<number>/ubuntu_contacts.vcf

  usually has not the requested contacts. Instead it has a different small
number of them. The format of the file is valid but doesn't contains the N
requested contacts to be imported in Telegram.
  After doing a lot of tests, i have realized that:

  - If I select X contacts to import so that X < 25, those X contacts are
included in ubuntu_contacts.vcf (Ok)
  - If I select 25 contacts to import, all the contacts in agenda are included
in ubuntu_contacts.vcf (578 elements)
  - If i select Y contacts so that Y % 25 == Z, then Z contacts are included in
ubuntu_contacts.vcf