Hi Alex,

I am now trying to develop a China specific example code using the
online account API in html 5. I am now using a 15.04 image phone to do
the testing.

I am now using my weibo scope, which can help to create the needed
online account on the phone

bzr branch lp:~liu-xiao-guo/debiantrial/weibo

The provider and service information can be found at

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~liu-xiao-
guo/debiantrial/weibo/files/head:/click/

I am now modifying the facebook example code to try to access the weibo
account. However, I did not succeed in getting the account info:

bzr branch lp:~liu-xiao-guo/debiantrial/html-weibo

<mardy> liuxg, dbarth: there is no way for an HTML5 app to request access to an
account
<mardy> dbarth: we never merged this:
https://code.launchpad.net/~mardy/unity-webapps-qml/app-access/+merge/219321

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-webapps-qml in

  online account does not work for HTML 5 applications

Status in unity-webapps-qml package in Ubuntu:

  I just tried online account API for HTML 5 applications, but I found
  that it did not work at all.

  Best regards,
  XiaoGuo