Wow - this experience has been painful. Have just spent an hour or so
debugging my machine to work out why it froze each time I logged into my
main user account. No terminals worked, nothing, nada. Finally logged
into another user (not with admin rights), used the password from my
main account to give it admin rights, then needed to DELETE the line I
added from comment #15 above to be able to log back in as my main user
again. This is nasty!!!

Looking forward to seeing a workable solution soon.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to click in Ubuntu.

  using ecryptfs, creating frameworks fail to bind mount issues

Status in click package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in schroot package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Using vivid creating framework fails for ecryptfs users, the issue is
  similar to bug #769595

  The userdir is mounted in a way which makes unmounts fail

  "E: 10mount: umount: /var/lib/schroot/mount/click-ubuntu-sdk-14.10
  -armhf-ec6aaf62-31e0-47e9-b2f8-73f0b038fb4d/home/user: target is busy
  E: 10mount: (In some cases useful info about processes that E:
  10mount: use the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1).) "

  changing the fstab line to be "/home/user /home/user      none
  rw,bind        0       0" workarounds the issue