Public bug reported:

Currently the Contacts application has a small bar under the header
which allows to select between "All" and "Favorites". It would be pretty
cool if this header would also include different addressbooks, so that
you can switch between them with ease.

I'm aware that currently the only possibility to get multiple
addressbooks is by using syncevolution on the command line, still it
would be very useful for people like me who have multiple addressbooks
which are synced to the device to be able to switch between those.
Ideally the before mentioned header would expand and include the names
of all addressbooks.

Example, by default it should display "All - Favorites", if another
addressbook is added it should be expanded to "All - Favorites - Phone -
MyBook" and so forth "All - Favorites - Phone - MyBook - Business -
Other". This would be extremely useful.

** Affects: address-book-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-app in

  Display the names of multiple addressbooks.

Status in address-book-app package in Ubuntu: