Mnyb;456800 Wrote:
> 4 This is only true if you live in the US in the rest of the world Touch
> is more expensive than SB3 on logitech's own websites !? They apparently
> failed to coordinate this marketing effort worldwide.
>
> In general Touch cost more than SB3 , but there is an exception in the
> US they have the same price.
>
> Soo can we please stop saying that it is the same price SB3 & Touch,
> this is in most cases not the truth.
Yes, the SB3 and Touch are currently listed at the same price ($299) on
Logitech's US web sites, *but* (1) the SB3 is available for less than
that at many (most?) online retailers (eg, $270 at Amazon and J&R), and
(2) don't be surprised if Logitech's SB3 US price drops once the Touch
actually begins shipping.

--
aubuti