iPhone;457246 Wrote:

> Now maybe a $20 loyalty coupon and free shipping for anybody that has
> bought a Squeezebox in the last two years.

While your points are totally valid...

The Touch is just damned sexy.  I don't think it really needs a promo.

The Radio in some ways is even sexier... I was thinking of one for the
kitchen but now I'm thinking I need one at work.

I don't see myself madly replacing my existing stuff: they work fine
and do more than they do when I bought them.  But augmenting?  Well,
yeah, that is gonna happen somehow, even if I have to add on to the
house to get it.

(Headline: Housing Remodels on the Upswing, Economy Saved, Logitech
Credited).

Maybe we can get some ObamaBucks to stimulate the economy.

[It's Friday, I'm sleepy, and don't feel like smiling.  Figure it out
yourself.]

--
snarlydwarf