iPhone;459710 Wrote:
> As to the second part, I'm not home now to check to see if Touch wakes
> up if I start the other player locally that was set as the player to
> control by Touch. But if you woke the TP up with the Touch, then of
> course it would be on then. If not already the case, I'm fairly sure it
> won't be to hard to have that set as the behavior you want.
I just tried this out and confirmed that if I choose my SB3 as a player
on the SBT, and then turn off the SBT and turn on my SB3 with the IR
remote, it wakes up the SBT and shows the now playing information for
the SB3. If I turn off the SB3, the SBT goes back to its power off
screensaver. I assume it would work the same way for the Transporter,
but if you want to be sure just send me the TP and I'll try it out for
you ;o)

--
aubuti