Tripmaster;471822 Wrote:
> Thanks for the Inguz recommendation, it looks like great software. I
> have been thinking about making a measurement mic for a while, and it
> will be nice to see how close my speakers are to the designers spec.
>
> Its a shame the Touch needs to be connected to a PC, it kinda defeats
> the point in my case.
You're welcome. Please note that in general the SB Touch does _not_
need to be connected to a PC. It can run the server software on its own.
However, the Inguz is by far the most resource-demanding plugin
available for the SB, and needs a sufficiently powerful PC to run it.
Putting that kind of computing power in the SBT would drive up the cost,
size, and noise of the SBT considerably, for a plugin that only a small
percentage of users would ever use. You can have Inguz, or you can have
PC-less operation, but you can't have both.

--
aubuti