paltomare;486147 Wrote:
> Which brings us back to my OP, I was interested in knowing if the Touch
> could display Chumby or similar widgets for times when I am not
> listening to music.

If I understand this correctly it would require that someone
implemented Flash on the Touch. I have a hard time seeing Logitech or
Adobe doing this, so I think a more reasonable scenario is that you will
have to wait for third party developers to implement lua applets to do
similar things as existing Chumby widgets does.

If you want some specific lua applet, start wishing in the 3rd party
plugins section and someone might get inspired to develop it.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))