m1abrams;493860 Wrote:
> Really?  I know with my SB1 at that distance only the LARGEST font is
> readable at 10ft and I have particularly good eyesight.  How big is the
> font on the Touch at that distance?  Is it similiar to the SB3 large
> font?

It's about the same size as the larger font size on SB3 where you see
two rows, one with big font and one with smaller font.

I've no problem seeing it from the couch 3 meters away, at least the
song title. The artist and album is a bit smaller compared to my SB3.
Navigation in the menus uses the larger font also used for song title in
the Now playing screen.

I'm guessing that it might be problematic if you today need the single
row large font on the SB3 to see the screen.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))