tobyjug;495798 Wrote:
> Hi, DOes anyone know if I can buy a Touch now. I know it's not been
> released yet and I don't mind waiting, but I have the money now and
> don't want to spend it on anything else and I'm keen to avoid the
> inrease in VAT at the end of the month in the UK

There are several suppliers offering them for pre-order in the UK at
the moment, as
http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&hs=z8J&q=squeezebox+touch&cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=2476440498151315833&ei=5PUnS8ysD9W24QaF27GcDQ&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQ8wIwAA#ps-sellers
shows. Amazon.com are letting people pre-order them, but none of the
European Amazon sites are doing that as far as I can see. I pre-ordered
one from the Logitech UK online shop in October just before their 20%
discount ended. However it's no longer available for pre-order there,
and I'm just hoping they honour those pre-orders despite the delay to
February (or April as one European reseller has now mentioned).

John

--
testmatch