Depsite having a pre-order in the system for a Touch, I've found myself
really aching to get some streamed music into my lounge for Christmas
and March/April or whenever just seems too far away! So last night I
went to our local PC World and lo and behold found an SB3 on the shelf,
so I grabbed that, took it home and had music playing over my stereo
within 10 minutes of getting it out of the box - big smiles all around
:)

Just need to borrow one of the kids iPod touches, now and download
iPeng so I can view all the artwork as well.

No doubt I'll need some help with things as I go forward, but very
pelased so far....

--
colantra