Mr_Sukebe;510191 Wrote:
> Assuming the above, how do you access the settings on the Touch?  Is it
> all done via the built in screen on the Touch, or can you remotely login
> via a webscreen on my PC to deal with things?
The server running on the SB Touch is often called TinySC or TinySBS.
Unlike regular SC/SBS, you cannot control or configure TinySC or TinySBS
via web interface. All settings for TinySC and TinySBS are done via the
SB Touch's screen, using either the touchscreen or the infrared remote
interface. They are still working out the ui for the settings, and it's
possible that for some of the more obscure settings it may be necessary
to edit the prefs file manually using ssh.

--
aubuti