Audioengine speakers would work.  I'm not sure about Swan or KRK, but
I'm sure if you contact them they'll be able to answer your question.

>From Audioengine:

D*o Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off
function? Can I leave them on all the time?*
The A5's are equipped with a power-saving circuit that turns off the
speaker's final stage amp when there is no input for about 15 minutes.
The A2 has a idle mode with actives right after you stop playing music.
Due to this power-saving function we recommend that the speakers stay on
all the time.

--
sawdin