I will be purchasing a Duet or Touch this summer, after I relocate.  But
the Touch seems 'out of touch'.  I just read an early review that sums
up my feelings:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10332579-1.html
-"Sounds like this $300 model could be the one-room Sonos killer we've
long been longing for--except for the fact that the touch screen is
built into the base unit. That means you're stuck with either getting up
and walking over to it whenever you want to change a tune or pick a new
stream, or opting for the little wireless remote (which provides far
less detailed control than the touch screen). Why Logitech went this
route instead of opting for a touch screen remote that you could hold in
your hand is anyone's guess."-

Why in heck didn't they just upgrade the DAC in the Duet and offer it
with a Touch controller?  Do you know if Logitech might be going in that
direction?

--
sawdin