Why is it that the title format in squeezeplay (and, I am assuming,
in Touch) not customizable? I would like to have the same customized
scrolling title formatted as I have in my current squeezebox classic.
Currently on squeezeplay this display appears to have the fixed format
of "TITLE" only (unless I missed something). The other two scrolling
lines on the squeezeplay display are ARTIST and ALBUM, and as fasr as
I can tell, these are also fixed format (why can't I change one of
them to GENRE, for example?)

Are there plans to add this customizability in later?

--
ulvi