Using GP advice:

Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If your are paranoid-delusional, do not press any key. We know

who you are and are tracing the call.

If you are autistic......  (hang up please, you are blocking the line)

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice

will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which key you press.

No one will answer anyway.
/NOSqueezebox Touch/ /* edit March 2010 */
If you are in Touch suspense, you can type your own little melody while
you wait...
/End NOSqueezebox Touch/

It's amazing how many speculations it is possible to concieve...
Think that I'll use the G&T advice to sweeten the wait.

--
wavfan