results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=76494
Question: March Madness Pool: When do you believe the Touch will be
released?

- April 15-30 2010
- May 1-15 2010
- May 16-31 2010
- Summer of 2010
- Fall of 2010
- Right before Christmas 2010

tomasito;528779 Wrote:
> How about comparing the touch release with the Ipad release?
> Is Ipad going to be release this April 2, or it is going into a time
> limbo like touch?

Well, I'm pretty sure the Touch will come first to Sweden, we don't
even have a release date for the iPad yet and Apple is completely
silent as usual...

kesey;528823 Wrote:

> 2 bugs found.
>
> How close is close?

Looks like March might not be completely unrealistic after all :-)

At least unless they also plan to test all these bugs which have been
fixed but not verified yet according to bugzilla:
http://bugs.slimdevices.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;bug_status=RESOLVED;resolution=FIXED;target_milestone=7.5.0

(Hopefully they just haven't marked them as verified in bugzilla)

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))