BrianB;530440 Wrote:
> Starting to look like it was some more misinformation...

Not to argue, but maybe misinformation isn't the correct word with
wishful thinking being more appropriate. Remember the source was not
Logitech or the division that produces the Squeezebox. The source is a
retailer and I think we all know what that means and to take it with a
grain of salt. Who knows they could be trying to build pre-order hype.
Some employee may have been required to stick a date in a field to get
the order page to build, IE who knows where the April 10 date came from
and more to the point why.

When Logitech says the Touch is released, is when I think one can
depend on that date (or when Amazon starts actually shipping).

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom