bklaas;531231 Wrote:
> It's being worked on right now. In a perfect world all of the wheels of
> big corporate ecommerce would be in sync. It is not a perfect world.
> :)
> #!/ben

It's not that big of a deal. It's a plaything after all and I'll have
mine in good time.

But let's be serious here...for a product launch for a fifth item in a
current product line to fly below the radar inside the division is a
bit odd. This would be like having to convince an Apple employee that
the iPad really has been released. With a line as small as
Squeezebox's, how can the latest product sneak out the door? Is there
no internal cheerleading going on?

--
jstraw