maggior;531880 Wrote:
> It's taken so long for this to come out, so it's exciting and I'm trying
> to be upbeat :-).
>
> Looking at Amazon's website, I realized that the Squeezebox Receiver
> isn't listed either (and hasn't been for some time).  Hopefully this
> doesn't mean that the Touch is now in the same category as the Receiver
> - waiting for more units to be manufactured in some factory in China.
>
> My optimism defalted a bit after realizing that.

Now I noticed that on Amazon, you can click on the Touch where they
show the entire SB family.  This takes you to a page that says
"unavailable".

I guess I missed my small window of opportunity yesterday when the
Logitech website had them available.

I thought being part of Logitech was supposed to be an *advantage*
regarding distribution.

Ugh!

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeBoxServer 7.5.0, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 30,015 songs, 2,448 albums, 451 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior