I have an easier way which I am already doing. Just take a Touch and a
large USB drive to work. problem solved.

I also have Clearwire so I have another solution for your air card. Buy
a cheap router that excepts USB air cards. When we go to shows we setup
a wireless access point for people with one of the routers designed to
take the Clearwire  USB air cards.

Also if some people close to you at the office want to have an SB Radio
on their desk, set up an old wireless router, log your Touch into it and
give out the pass code to the people that want to use an SB Radio. Do
not hook the router up to the Internet or your office LAN. You are only
using the router so the other Squeezeboxes can talk to your Touch.

I do just this at out weekend cabin which doesn't have Internet. I
start the Touch up (it scans the USB drive and logs into my old Dlink
router), I plug the Boom in the kitchen in, I power up the SB Radio in
the bedroom, and have a pair of AudioEngine A5s attached to the Touch
in the lodge room.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom