Gazjam;533297 Wrote:
> I do that....
> maybe its time to give something back. ;)
>
> Whats the pixel resolution on the Touch's screen?
> I'll knock up a couple of efforts and post on here..

480x272

The default visualizer looks like this:
http://svn.slimdevices.com/repos/jive/7.5/trunk/squeezeplay/src/squeezeplay/share/applets/WQVGAsmallSkin/images/UNOFFICIAL/VUMeter/vu_analog_25seq_b.png

Or with white background:
http://svn.slimdevices.com/repos/jive/7.5/trunk/squeezeplay/src/squeezeplay/share/applets/WQVGAsmallSkin/images/UNOFFICIAL/VUMeter/vu_analog_25seq_w.png

Use png format on the images.

Make the images for each style as:
1. A background image 480x272
2. A arrow image at a clock position 12:00
3. A long image as those linked above where you have copied the arrow
into the background image in all possible positions

I'm not sure yet if the performance will be good enough for the applet
to actually rotate image 2 in run time on top of a static background
(image 1) or if we need to go with the solution of a single image 3 as
the standard visualizer use.

If you create the combined version (image 3) that can be use directly
by replacing the standard image with your own version without any
developing.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))