iwannatouch;533568 Wrote:
> Forgive me if this isn't kosher on this forum, but I found a coupon that
> saves you $20 off a Touch at crutchfield.com. The code is 3A825 and the
> offer expires 4/30. The site says "temporarily out of stock", but I
> suspect that will change soon. I didn't pull the trigger yet, as I want
> to continue searching for a better deal during the next two weeks.

Cool!  Amazon shows the Touch to be shipping next Monday (April 19) and
is being fulfilled by Crutchfield.  Based on that, I would guess that
Crutchfield will have them in stock to start shipping next Monday.

The Radio was discounted pretty heavily after it was released for a
month or so.  That may have been in part due to the holiday shopping
season.  As iPhone said, while it is strong demand initially, steep
discounts are not likely.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeBoxServer 7.4.2 (with 7.5.0 Controller FW), MusicIP, and
SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 30,015 songs, 2,448 albums, 451 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior