JohnSwenson;534339 Wrote:
> Yes but its not easy. You have to ssh into the Touch and modify the
> samba configuration file.
>
> There are a lot of configuration settings such as this that are in
> various configuration files but don't have gui menu items.
>
> Someone should write a wiki entry on how to ssh into the Touch and edit
> these files for those that are adventurous enough to try it.
>
> John S.

If this is a common enough operation, it should be managed through the
Touch interface itself.  Though I suspect most people don't change
their workgroup name of their Windows machines from the default of
"workgroup" anyway.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeBoxServer 7.4.2 (with 7.5.0 Controller FW), MusicIP, and
SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 30,015 songs, 2,448 albums, 451 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior