bstromberg1;534528 Wrote:
> Make sure to use the first code and it will give the 25%.  Then enter
> the shipping code.  You will not see this discount untill you submit
> the order.  At least that's how it worked for me, but it did work.

So, are you saying actually submitting the final order (i.e. committing
it to your credit card) is required?  How were you sure the code would
be accepted -- did you just go on faith?

Did you get the same behavior as me when you hit "Apply Code"?  For me,
the $299 price stayed the same but the overnight shipping went to $0.

--
mbonsack