tebling;535274 Wrote:
> I just brought my Touch home, unpacked, did the firmware update, and
> connected it to SBS 7.5.0 over ethernet.  Regardless of whether I add
> tracks from the Touch itself or from the web interface, I cannot add
> more than 500 tracks - otherwise it comes up with a message saying
> "playlist full" and caps the playlist to 500 items.
>
> Please tell me this isn't a limitation of the Touch?!  I have a SB3 and
> even a SliMP3, neither of which have this problem.

Wow, that would be really dumb on Logitech's part if it's true. It
should at least be able to handle 512 tracks. Where did their software
developers go to school?

All joking aside, I see no technological reason (besides memory) for it
to max out at any value under 4,294,967,295, the size of an unsigned
long int.

--
hawaiijim